Auxiliary equipment for e.mcb.stand.60 series circuit breakers17.02.2022
We are pleased to announce the incoming of a range of accessories for e.mcb.stand.60 circuit breakers.
It should be recalled that circuit breakers e.mcb.stand.60 have high electrical and mechanical wear resistance — 10,000 cycles under load and 20,000 cycles without load.
In addition, the new E.NEXT circuit-breakers have the widest operating temperature range on the market from -40 to + 70 ℃. The warranty period is 3 years.
Features of e.mcb.stand.60 series circuit breakers:
- The continuous front panel protects from emission of combustion products of an arch towards the user;
- The indicator on the front panel shows the actual status of the main contacts for safe network maintenance;
- The latch on a DIN rail has two fixed positions that considerably facilitates installation;
- The interpolar synchronization function prevents unauthorized consumption of electricity by passing metering devices;
- All conductive parts are made of copper to reduce resistance and heat;
- The case of the breaker is made of ABS plastic, which is self-extinguishing;
- The content of silver in the solder is not less than 99.5% (confirmed by the laboratory of the Paton Institute of Electric Welding, Protocol №202106–13);
- Arc-quenching grille with 11 slats increases the efficiency of arc quenching;
- Contact clamps have notches for reliable connection of the conductor;
- The hole for connecting auxiliary equipment is protected from moisture and dust.
E.NEXT-Ukraine range consists of certified products manufactured according to European quality standards.
- Auxiliary contact e.mcb.stand.60.aux (s1042100) is intended for signaling position of contacts of the circuit breaker.
- Auxiliary signal contact e.mcb.stand.60.alt (s1042101) is intended for signaling of emergency operation of the circuit breaker.
- Shunt release e.mcb.stand.60.sht (s1042103) is intended to remotely turn off the circuit breaker.
- Low voltage release e.mcb.stand.60.uvt (s1042104) is intended to turn off the circuit breaker in the event of voltage reduction in mains.
Parameter name Value Auxiliary contact e.mcb.stand.60.aux, auxiliary signal contact e.mcb.stand.60.alt: Rated current, In, А АС12 415В 3А АС12 240В6А DC12 130В1A DC12 48В2A DC12 24В6A Contacts 1 C/O (double-throw) Installation 3 years left Shunt release e.mcb.stand.60.sht: Operating voltage, V AC 100-415 DC 110-130 Installation left Low voltage release e.mcb.stand.60.uvt: Operating voltage, V 161 ±5% Installation left
Vendor code Item name s1042100 Auxiliary contact e.mcb.stand.60.aux s1042101 Signal auxiliary contact e.mcb.stand.60.alt s1042103 Shunt release e.mcb.stand.60.sht s1042104 Low voltage release e.mcb.stand.60.uvt
Everything will be E.NEXT 😉
Our input terminal is the perfect solution for quick and reliable connection of ...findout more
Bimetallic washers e.metiz.washer.Cu-Al from the company E.NEXT: Secure connection for safe operation!
The bimetallic washers e.metiz.washer.Cu-Al, designed for safe and durable connection...findout more
Metal enclosures with a mounting panel are widely used in various segments of th...findout more
We are pleased to introduce you to our latest product — the e.es.5.5.z.s.f extension...findout more
We present a wide range of lamp holders and adapters.findout more
On August 10, 2023, E.NEXT-Ukraine organised and conducted specialized training ...findout more
At E.NEXT, we make sure that all employees know the Company's product range ...findout more
As a result of atmospheric electricity discharges, network switching or switching...findout more
We are pleased to introduce a new section of our website — «Reviews», where ...findout more
LED luminaires e.LED.Panel.STAND are designed to operate in networks with an alternating...findout more
Expanding the assortment range of E.NEXT Company — Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS) e.pro.ats and e.industrial.ats
We are pleased to inform you about the expansion of the product range of the E.NEXT...findout more
Expanding the assortment range of E.NEXT Company — Liquid level control relay e.control.l01 and Liquid level switch sensor e.control.l02
We are pleased to announce the expansion of our assortment range of monitoring and...findout more
We are pleased to inform you about the expansion of E.NEXТ's product range — ...findout more
Dear partners, we are pleased to inform you about the upgrading motor protection...findout more
On 6 July 2023, E.NEXT-Ukraine organised and conducted a specialised training fo...findout more
The terminal blocks e.lc.pro.wa are designed to ensure reliable contact between ...findout more
Despite the difficult economic situation caused by the war in the country, there...findout more
Recently, E.NEXT employees conducted training for the partners of «ELMONT-Inves...findout more
Based on customer feedback and after analysing the proposals of electrical installation...findout more
We are pleased to announce the expansion of the range: self-adhesive stickers «Safety»...findout more